Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Mushrif Trading & Contracting Company has a Health, Safety and Environment policy that ensures all work processes are carried out in a safe manner in compliance with all applicable codes, standards, rules and regulations and to protect employees, equipment, property, third parties and the environment from injury, loss and damage. In the implementation of this policy, all employees have a contribution to make, summarized as follows:
- Provision of a safe working environment for all employees, subcontractors and other affected parties
- Arrange appropriate training for employees
- Notify employees of the hazards associated with the work process and/or environment and update them regularly
- Provision of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Discipline those who violate safety instructions, safety procedures etc.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported and that the causes are eliminated
- Check the work methods and precautions required with supervisors before the work starts
- Report all accidents, near misses or hazardous conditions to their immediate supervisor or to management
- Use the correct tools and equipment for the job in the right way
- Take all protective measures and precautions to protect themselves and their fellow employees
- Understand and follow safety instructions given by the safety engineer, supervisors, foremen, engineers, etc.
Working together, the management and employees will succeed in maintaining an HSE programme conforming to the highest industry standards, for the benefit of all involved. On all projects, this policy will be supplemented by a job-specific health and safety plan and accident prevention programme, to ensure that all work activities conform to the HSE requirements of both Mushrif and the particular contract.
Safety Awards and Appreciation
The Mushrif Projects has a strong commitment to ensuring the health and safety of all personnel in its offices and worksites. In recognition of this commitment, the company received various appreciations and certifications from our clients.
|MUSHRIF HSE STATISTICS 2015 – 2017|
|Lost Time Incident (LTI)||4||12||1|
|Lost Time Incident Rate (LTIR)||0.1||0.1||0.02|
|Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)||0.7||0.5||0.2|
|Severity Rate (SR)||0||3.2||0.7|